We are interested in any contribution. There are many ways how you can contribute:
- If you wrote anything interesting using SymPy, please send us a patch with the code (see below for more information).
- If you found a bug (or just want to let us know what you think), tell us on the mailinglist. You can also add a bug report (or a comment) into the issues.
- Você pode blogar sobre como usa o SymPy.
- Você pode nos ajudar a escrever documentação (apenas mande um patch).
- You can help people on our mailinglist.
- Você pode ajudar a revisar patches.
- Você pode nos enviar patches com correções de bugs ou novos recursos.
A melhor maneira de contribuir com código ou documentação é mandando patches.
Como mandar um Patch
The best way is to send a github pull request against the sympy/sympy repository. We'll review it and push it in.
If you need help with git, github, pull requests, patches, coding, SymPy or anything related, just send us an email to the mailinglist or ask on Gitter, we'll be happy to help. Also, you can read our instructions how to prepare patches using git and github.
The github pull request is a preferred method, as that makes it easy for us to review and push the code in. That said, you can also clone the latest git repository (see the link on the right), prepare a branch with your code, upload it somewhere (for example github) and send us a link to the sympy mailinglist, or you can even send us raw patches --- but it will be more work for us to integrate it.
SymPy has a broad development team, send us a patch and your name will appear there too.
As fontes das Webpages
As fontes dessas webpages estão em: https://github.com/sympy/sympy.github.comSinta-se livre para nos enviar patches com melhorias.